Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Clean & Simple challenge

The Clean & Simple challenge blog always has great inspiration to get your cardmaking juices flowing.  I love this week's sketch challenge.


You'd think I'd be all "catted" out after making 50 cat themed cards in the past 2 weeks for a fundraising fair for the Queenstown Cat Rescue!  But no, you can never have too many cats or cat stamps or cat card ideas!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about horses (actually, I don't, but I have a sister who's an equine surgeon, so I often make horse cards for her). I love the layout of this as well as the colours!

    ReplyDelete