Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pretty in Pink


It's Friday again, so I'm playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays challenge today.  Be sure to visit the blog and join in the fun by making a pink CAS card too.

Don't you love the lampshade?  It's up on Pop Dots for dimension.

And here are 2 more.  The stamps are all from TAC.




Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome cards! I especially love those pink little ladies! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AWESOME! That first one reminds me of Harvey (pink rabbit), and the other two are PERFECT for the CAS-ual Friday challenge this week:) Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete