Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Royal and loyal

Two birds/cards with one stone here today.  Here's another card for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week:  use bling!  No problem.  I can do that - often!
And, on the Less Is More blog this week, in honor of Queen Elizabeth II's 60th jubilee, it's all RED WHITE AND BLUE!

Players Badge"Less is More"

Do you like the ruby and diamonds on the crown?
Be sure to pop in to the Less Is More blog to see some wonderfully regal cards this week.

6 comments:

  1. Fab bling on this one!
    Super card
    Thanks so much.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super design and, yes, I'm loving the bling too!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bling - absolutely perfect - and the fantastic quirky design! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Card loving the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW that's a Bobby Dazzler, that crown
    Super card
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete