Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer time

and the livin' is easy ...
Love that song.  Here's my take on a photo inspiration on Splitcoast Stampers' CAS challenge this week.  The pic is a girl in a ruffled black and white swimsuit.  I do LOVE using my chalks for backgrounds.  They 'shade' so well and when you make a mistake you can just erase it!  The bikini is a paper-pieced stamp from TAC and the rest of the card is done with chalks and cotton balls.  The hat is cut freeform, hence the wonky-ness!


And I just have to show you some pics of our little slice of paradise that I took on Saturday.  The sheep belong to our neighbours.  This is the second set of twins born over there so far this winter.  Very early.  Poor wee things - it's been SOOOO cold the last few nights, but I suppose Mom's woolly coat keeps them nice and warm when they snuggle up next to her (or sometimes on top of her).
I love this first pic.  It looks like the cow is saying:  Hey guys, where did you come from?  I'm sure you weren't here when I went to bed last night!  So cute.




1 comment:

  1. I have just found your blog and am totally blown away by the style, imagination and creativity. Awesome and I will be back often, love where you live and your grandie is beautiful even if he is now so far away. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete