Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Yay for Elvis!


OK, I couldn't resist.  Here's another CFC55, CAS-ual Fridays, challenge card using bling.  Long live rock 'n roll!



The image is a silhouette download and the lighting is again chalk rubbed onto the card using a cotton ball.

7 comments:

  1. This card makes me smile... and I wouldn't even call myself an Elvis fan (or non-fan) but this definitely makes me like Elvis just that little bit more. So... Thank you (yep you bet I'm going the punch line...) Thank you very much \(°o°)/
    (Came by your blog via Pinterest)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a stunning use of bling (and the spotlight!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just brilliant, love how you added bling to this icon of rock and roll....great sentiment too :0)
    So glad you joined us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long live good old rock n' roll.
    Love this card-- great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this silhouette and such a perfect placement of sparkles :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me smile, too! I love that image! So creative. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tilly... I just came upon your blog today and this card caught my eye as I was scrolling through. Of all things, we just returned home from Memphis, Tennessee, USA. We went there to attend the Elvis 35th Anniversary Concert. I would love to know where the silhouette download of this image you used is available. Your card is wonderful!

    I'm enjoying all of your cards and will be sure to visit your blog often! I hope you don't mind me commenting on a post from a while back.

    ReplyDelete