Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Another silhouette card

I love using silhouettes (in case you haven't noticed!  LOL).  This is a new stamp I got last week so I used it for the Splitcoast CAS challenge today, which is to use navy, white and olive.  It's a great color combo and one I'll definitely be trying more often.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the way you put the fish on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tilly, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simply stunning card Tilly. you never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete