Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Let's strip!


Well, maybe not, seeing as it's winter here and freeeeeeezing today . . .
The CAS-ual Fridays challenge is to use strips of paper, so here's mine.  Even if I say so myself, I think the wire is rather cute!  The phone is a digi stamp freebie from Craft Gossip.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The wire of the telephone is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Love the texty strips of paper and that phone is adorable! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww now that's a fabulous card...love the curly wire for the telephone and the washi tape is a perfect match for the theme :0)
    So glad you joined us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete