Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Round and round


The CAS-ual Fridays girls have a great challenge this week:  to use 2 circles on a card, so here's mine.  Not a difficult challenge for me, with my current doily fetish!   The free doily downloads are here, on the Friendly Scrap freebie site, which is one of my favorite go-to places for great papers.


6 comments:

  1. I really like your card...Doilys are so "IN" right now and this one is gorgeous...almost looks like tiny gears...I love the textures and colors. Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card:)!! The doily is very pretty...and the blue shows it so well! Thanks for sharing your creative beauty in the gallery this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love love the colors and every details is done so beautifully! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love that you used doilies as your circles! So pretty and creative! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy!! The color palette and elements combine to create the perfect graphic design, so those doilies are such a fun surprise - you NAILED this!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete