Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

A few bits and pieces ...

Our little man turned 2 earlier this month.  Can't believe how fast these 2 years have gone.  Isn't he the cutest of cute?

 
 
His Mum asked me to make a few under-5 birthday cards for her for all the parties he seems to go to, so here are some I had fun making this week.  (Stickers are very useful for cards sometimes, as are punches!)
 






 
M is having more surgery on Tuesday so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.  There's still a pocket of residual infection in his leg that needs cleaning out, which is a disappointing setback after almost 4 months of being 'hip-less', but hopefully when this is cleared out he'll be able to have the new joint put in sometime in January.  In the meantime we carry on carrying on as best we can!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards. Gorgeous child. Prayers for M.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some gorgeous cards there, Tilly and he's a gorgeous little boy, too! I'm a Gran now, though only just but I'm beginning to understand more what/how you've all been feeling. Hope you're all well xxx

    ReplyDelete