Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My first card in over 3 months

Our lives are still in a holding pattern while M continues to have issues with his "hip-less" leg as the infection is being treated before a new joint can be put back into place, and the Drs are talking another clean-out surgery in a week or two and then more waiting until that heals up before the next op, possibly early January. 
Anyway, on a more positive note ....................... I just made my first card since July!  Yay!  What fun to sit at my desk and get absorbed by my ideas and "toys" and make a special card for a very special little boy, our grandson, Harper, who will be 2 tomorrow.  Off to make his cake now - banana cake with caramel filling and chocolate frosting!  Yum!

 
Ready for bed and waiting to say nite-nite to the moon when it appears!
 

10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Harper. He is such a cute little guy and growing so fast. A lovely card I am sure he will love it and the cake sounds yummy. Hope everything goes well with Murray, it has been such a long battle for him and you. hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tilly! You popped into my e-mail this morning as I was added as a new member to the RSA Stamping group! I think your card is really genius, making the road into a 2! I am sure sweet Harper is going to love it! I am so sorry to hear about your hubby, wishing him all the very best and hoping for a very speedy improvement and good health! Hugs, B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Harper - what a cute lad! He is going to love his cake AND that beautiful card.
    love
    Jen Leeflang
    Durban
    S/Africa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tilly,
    Hatrper is adorable, and he will love your card!
    I hope your husband heals quickly.
    cheers,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tilly A gorgeous card for a very loved toddler! Enyoy your celebration of Harper's brithday. Your cake sounds delicious
    . Strength for you and your husband on his slow road to recovery. love, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Tilly Harper is just adorable. Wishing him a special day and I am sure he is going to be spoiled on his birthday. Enjoy the celebrations

    Hugz
    Shamela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tilly
    Harper is just too cute! I hope he has a wonderful 2nd birthday and that M heals soon. Take care Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tilly this is a fantastic idea for a 2year old,, congrats on his birthday and for the gorgeous card,,, love it,,,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday cute Harper! A gorgeous, clever card Tilly. Lots of positive healing thoughts and prayers are winging their way to New Zealand! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obviously not out of the woods yet - I really do hope all is well, my friend. Glad Harper was there to help occupy your mind a little x

    ReplyDelete