Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Another Christmas gift

We had a "handmade" Christmas this year with our family, which was very rewarding, both in the giving and receiving, and a lot of thought went into the gifts.  I think we're going to do it every year now (but with a few non-handmade gifts thrown in from the less creative members of the family!  LOL).  I made fizzy lemon scented bath bombs for my DD and a friend, using ice cube trays and a recipe I found on Pinterest.  I also made the boxes from a free printable seashell paper download I found online, together with a free box template I adapted for the right dimensions, and was really happy with the results.  The box embellishments are diecuts done with my Cuttlebug.  What do you think?
 

 
I'll add some more pics of my handmade gifts soon.
 

2 comments:

  1. Tilly
    Beautiful and thoughtful gifts.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, Tilly - would work just as well with soaps, which are SO easy to make. You'd love them!

    ReplyDelete