Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Acrylic block background (again!)

Another quickie with an acrylic block wash background (dye inks), and one of my favorite stamps from Memory Box.  The sentiment is SU.  I used the same sketch inspiration from Less Is More.
 
"Less is More"
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS card. Great design. I do like the birds breaking out of the picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply splendid - love your choice of colours an dfab blending

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely. Fab technique for creating the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Tilly. Simply breath-taking and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tilly this is fabulous

    Thanks for Joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Another fabby one, I love this too!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete