Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

All things CAS

cfc87

I'm hoping to have the time to be more creative again now that DH is home and has hopefully had his last hip surgery.  I think I've made about 6 cards in the past 6 months - a real drought for me!
For the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week, I played with a few watercolor markers directly onto an acrylic block, spritzed with water, and then stamped to make this background.  I then sponged through "sequin waste" for a few subtle dots, drew a branch with a brown marker, and added 2 cute wooden birds from Impress Rubber Stamps.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.
 
 




3 comments:

  1. I've missed you Tilly! This is so artistic and fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love it Great card. Thanks for plaing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete