Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Drink and stamp . . .


The CAS challenge over at CASology's blog this week is "drink", so here are a few cards to cover this theme.
We should be doing a lot of "drinking" here today, as it's the day our DD was scheduled to get married here at home, but with all DH's operations and illness over the past year, they postponed the wedding until he was well again, although as yet have not set a new date.  We need to get him well and then the wedding plans can be set in motion again.
The background in this one is made using an acrylic block dabbed with various brown dye ink pads, watercolor markers and sponged "sequin waste", then stamped with the cup image. 
 
I love Kraft card!
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards but I'm especially intrigued by the background you crated on the first card. So creative and it has such great movement and texture! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tilly both of these are such fabulous cards! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the effect of that background - very cool! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week, Tilly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little spoon is darling! I love what you did on these cards! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever cards, love them both!

    ReplyDelete