Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Anniversary to our son and DIL

We'd love you to display our bannerOn Thursday our son and his wife will have been married for 4 years.  Time flies when you're having fun, or as Kermit would've said, Time's fun when you're having flies!
I needed to get a quick card in the mail today in order to reach them on time, so my reliable 'go-to' people punch was perfect.  This card layout also covers the sketch challenge #8 on the wonderful Less Is More CAS blog. Take a look there and see all the amazing inspiration.
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Great card - love that you colored two of the kids and I like the multicolored sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen anything like this, so wonderful!

    Have a wonderful craft-tastical day.
    - Kimberly Anne
    'aka' Wienerhoneymooner

    ReplyDelete
  3. tilly this is so much fun!!

    Thanks for Joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to find you "go-to people punch" any idea where I could find it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply terrific Tilly, it's such fun!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just adorable! Love your card Tilly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEk! Soooo cute! I'm sure they loved it :)

    ReplyDelete