Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Time for challenges again

It's so good to be able to sit down at my desk and make challenge cards again, and this one is for the weekly Splitcoast Stampers CAS challenge.

 
 
The block stamp is from Memory Box, overstamped with Memory Box seedpods, and the sentiment is from Unity Stamps.

4 comments:

  1. Dramatic and yet comforting. Extraordinary! Also apropos to convey deep meaning and sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left one comment, but your card inspired me to make an ATC and I will post the ATC on Flickr also. My ATC is on this board... http://pinterest.com/clarian/atcs-for-closed-ha-swap/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is stunning - you've been coming up with some gorgeous backgrounds over the last few posts. Makes me want to get my stamps and inks out and experiment with backgrounds, instead of going into the office!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your background and how you overstamped it in white and black - came out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete