Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, February 1, 2013

More CAS inspiration

I've just discovered another CAS blog, Addicted to CAS, filled with wonderful CAS inspiration and with a Design Team worthy of the Oscars for stampers, if there was such a thing!  Lots of my fave peeps there!
Their challenge this week is "hearts", so here's a card I made using the PTI chair and cute kitty, one of my favorite PTI sets, and Unity's lamp and text from their "Shine On" set.


Be sure to go to this great blog for inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tilly. So happy to see that you've joined in our challenge!!! LOVE your paper pieced chair and lamp shade ... and the sponged light is AWESOME! Your ideas are always to original ... you are one clever woman! Hope all is well with your hubby! And thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tilly, how lovely to see you join us at ATCAS with this beautiful card, such a gorgeous image and love how you sponged the light , the little heart is darling and such a clever touch. Do hope we will see you again and thanks so much for sharing.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! Love that paper piecing, and your sponging. So glad you found our challenge and I look forward to seeing you play along with ATCAS again Tilly.

    ReplyDelete