Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Letters, scrip, text - whatever you want to call it . . .

cfc88

Over on the CAS-ual Fridays blog this week the challenge is to use letters, so I had a play with some Googley eyes and a free font from Dafont.  Couldn't get any easier.  How do you like the false eyelashes from the $ store? 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Those googlie eyes with the eye lashes are adorable! Thanks for having some fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your card "I only have eyes for you" with the googley eyes!!! Could you please email me with the name of the font you used? I checked out Dafont and couldn't seem to find it. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous and so quirky. My favourite in a long time! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete