Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Message in a bottle


"Less is More"
The Less is More ladies have thrown up a 'Kraft & Kreme' challenge, so here's mine.  I had such fun making the bottle from Shrinky Dink!  The starfish are die cuts and the shells stamps.  As I already had my sewing machine out on the table (making PJ's for grandson) I thought I'd add a touch of texture with stitches.  The seagulls are hand cut, and there's even a cork in the bottle and Microbead grains of sand scattered about.
Thanks LIM ladies for this fun challenge.


I also made this card yesterday for the wonderful nurses in the hospital ward where DH has spent so much time over the past year.  I took them a tin of zuccini and raisen muffins, although the tin wasn't as full as it had been earlier in the day before we left home!  He went back for a check-up yesterday but has been told to stay in bed another week as his wound has not healed yet!  He is NOT a happy camper!
 
 

7 comments:

  1. tilly this is fabulous!!

    Thanks for joining us for the 2nd birthday celebrations!
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LIM card Tilly, love the stitching and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tilly this is stunning!
    Love it!
    Thanks so very much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kartka LiM jest odjazdowa. Po prostu perełka. Zwłaszcza, że przywołuje letnie skojarzenia. Pozdrawiam
    lin_ka1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your LIM card! Wonderful stiching and cute details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card, the message in a bottle...

    ReplyDelete