Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, February 11, 2013

The Paper Players challenge #132

I haven't played along with The Paper Players for awhile, but love the color challenge this week, so here's a card I made with as close a match as possible to the actual colors given. 
I'm loving the new die cuts from Memory Box that came in my mail last week.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Tilly. Awesome!! Love that die - fantastic with that fabulous paper. Love the birds with matching sentiment. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable clean and simple card! I love how you used the challenge colors! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Tilly! Simple, but not TOO simple. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love that die cut and your choice of paper was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw your Pinterest site and had to come have a look at your blog. Love your cards. And yes, I think you do live in a little corner of Paradise, love those little fellows in your banner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous design, Tilly. Love the birds on the sentiment. Gotta try that!

    ReplyDelete