Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What I've been doing ...

This poor little blog has been very neglected of late, but behind the scenes I'm slowly starting to get a few more projects done now that M is on the mend at last, and down to getting about on only one crutch now (hooray!), so he has some independence again.  He even drove the car for a short trip to the library a few days ago.  A huge milestone.  It's the first time he's been able to drive in over a year.
So, here are a few things I've made lately that I'd like to share.
Here are some polar fleece slippers I made for Harper today, using this fairly easy pattern (free).  The first pair I made were way too small so I just took a guess and enlarged it, and am hoping they'll fit him.
 
 
Easter has come and gone since my last post, so here's a cute pic of our little man on his egg hunt in our forest.  Now every time he comes to visit us he goes back to the same places in the forest in the hope that the Easter Bunny has left him more treats!
 
 
And here are a few cards I've made recently.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I've also decided to get a table at a craft market later in the year, so have been having a play with a few projects I'd like to stock up on and sell (hopefully!), like these little guys.  They come in their own little "suitcase", matchbox-style.
This "Owl and the Pussycat" is my favourite.
 




 
Thanks for visiting, and be sure to come again soon, as I REALLY am going to be more productive now that I have some time to myself again.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing. The slippers turned out great, and your little take along pals are adorable. Happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely handmade things I see here.
    Ispiration for my first grandchild ......

    ReplyDelete