Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Baby boy cards

I'm trying to build up some stock for a craft market I hope to get space at soon, so here are a pair of baby cards I did today.  I know I've mentioned it before, but I just LOVE my little elephant punch!  Not sure if the giraffe looks like a horse, a llama or a giraffe, but it's meant to be a giraffe!  You'll just have to take my word for it.
The elephant mobile card fits the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week as well - "congratulations", and although the word is not used per se, I felt the sentiment was obvious.

cfc103

 
 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Tilly, I just found your blog through the current CAS-Linky, and I must say: Wow! Your cards are incredibly cute, and your giraffe really looks like a giraffe ;)
    I hope that you don't mind if I add the first card to my Pinterest board... the elephant punch looks like a must-have!
    Greetings from Germany
    Anke www.anke-art.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Tilly & I hope you get into the market? When is it? How many cards you making? I started on my stash to sell as well, only made 2 designs of 10 each.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Giraffe beautiful - I love and I collect giraffes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like I'm the second person here to have found your link and WOW!! Your cards here are A-DOR-A-BLE!! Stunning! The wee elephants and the giraffe are darling! Absolutely "congratulations" in my books! I'm definitely returning to explore more of your creativity!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards! theya re so adorable and so perfect for a new baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. V cute. What's the punch you mentioned?

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are so clever and adorable! super fun and sweet cards! thanks for joining in us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love the elephant punch!! This is an adorable card! Thanks for joining in us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that little elephant punch is amazing and your card is so adorable! LOVE your patchwork giraffe!!

    ReplyDelete