Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Baby Elephant baby card



We'd love you to display our bannerOver on the Less Is More blog there's a fun color wheel challenge for week 118, and here's my take on it (using blue and orange).

 
I'm loving my new little elephant punch with the sticky-out ear!  The Momma elephant was just cut out with a bit of experimenting and trial and error!

6 comments:

  1. It's great to see you again Tilly with this super card. I love the little Ellie too, I reckon do did a great job with momma too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Tilly, what beautiful and clever card, i like it!, Fantastic.
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  3. tilly this is lovely glad to see you back
    Fabulous colour choice. Thanks for joining us the week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello just popped over from LIm where your card caught my eye. What a different card for a new baby, I love that you cut out mummy elephant yourself based on baby elly and the colours are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, sweet elephants too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete