Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Before and after ...

My first attempt at upholstery!   I wouldn't win any awards for it but its OK and better than what it was before.  (It belongs to my son and DIL who love the 70s retro colours and styles.)  It's a slipcover so that it can be taken off and washed when Harper gets his grubby paws all over it, so I suppose technically its not upholstery, just sewing.  Hey, I'm proud of my efforts whatever it is!



2 comments:

  1. You did a great job Tilly, covers seem the way to go these days if you don't have leather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Tilly! This kind of work is so rewarding. I'm sure you will be asked to do another project before long.....lol!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete