Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

2 CAS challenges

CAS-ual Fridays, one of my favourite sites, are celebrating their 100th weekly CAS challenge this week with a Tic-Tac-Toe inspiration sketch, so be sure to check it out and play along. 
This card is for the "Text, Punches or Die Cuts, and Blank and White" column, but there are so many great options in the other columns that I'm sure I'll be making a few more cards with those as well.
I have a new Mason Jar die which is very useful, and I used it here on acetate as my jar.  The bug is a freebie dingbat font and the text is another freebie called Sunshine Poppy.  I love it.
The CAS challenge on the CASology blog this week, "Care", is also covered by this card, so be sure to play along there too and check all the inspirational cards on show.


8 comments:

  1. LOL! That little bug is brilliant and I love the pop of colour from the flower! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognized that bug as soon as I saw it! I use that font to "brand" all of my worksheets in my classroom! I just love seeing it on a card! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - great classic layout with the fun addition of googly eyes! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! What a fun get well card...that bug and flower in the jar are too cute! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is that little bug? It made me smile big :)
    Thanks so much for playing at CAS-ual Fridays on our super special 100th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness.. this is soooo cute and FUN! Loooooove the googly eyes :)
    Thanks for joining our CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok.. thought I'd already commented, but cannot see it? *hmm*

    how FUN and super cute is this? loooove the googly eyes :-)
    Thanks for joining our 100th CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Great play on words, a strong tie in with your elements. So glad you joined the big celebration at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete