Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Bright and sunny

It's a beautiful sunny winter morning here, with all the doors wide open letting in the fresh country air and sunshine, with M sitting outside on the deck in only shorts and Tshirt, getting a good dose of Vitamin D!  Not bad for the middle of May.  Gotta love this country!
Here's a quick card for the Clean & Simple blog challenge this week. 

 
Here's the inspiration sketch, so be sure to play along too.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tilly. Love the bright a bold graphic effect of the banners. Sweet flowers too. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is seriously nice! Looove the use of the embossing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! Love that you embossed the paper and the flowers at the bottom are a nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I hope you link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/05/52-card-pickup-220.html

    ReplyDelete