Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Love love love rainbows!


Be sure to take a peek at the wonderful rainbow-inspired CAS cards on the Addicted to CAS blog.  There are some absolutely stunning happy cards there.  Here's my contribution, using my new Mason Jar die from Memory Box with acetate for the 'glass'.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Tilly ... I LOVE this! Such a sweet jar of rainbow hearts! You always make such creative cards! Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, I love it! Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tilly - love the way you've captured the hearts behind the acetate. Thanks so much for joining the fun at A2CAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, and could be very adaptable for many occasions. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete