Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Two Splitcoast challenge cards

I joined the Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast today, a little late for the week, but enjoyable all the same.  I'm going through a "chalk" phase at the moment!  More to come so watch this space!

 
And here's another one using the same image, for the Splitcoast CAS challenge this week, which is to make a card that conveys the sentiment the image portrays without actually using a sentiment.  Makes sense, yes/no ...?!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tilly ... what a beautiful scene you've created - so peaceful and serene. I love all your chalk creations! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tilly

    these are just stunning... I call them a simply Tilly card!!

    hugz
    shamela

    ReplyDelete