Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Another mushy background!

CASE study #144, a perfect challenge for me this week with all the mushy backgrounds I've been playing with using my watercolour crayons. For this background I used a babywipe dapped onto the crayons and wooooooshed it over the card, with an extra few dabs here and there.  The stamp is a digital image.  Take a look at all the great inspiration over on the blog link and be sure to play along.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Tilly! Gorgeous ... wish I was there :) You are so good with the watercoloring ... you create the most beautiful scenes. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your water coloring is so wonderful; you achieve the essence of things with such an easy (so it seems!) technique; I've looked at a couple other cards with water color on your blog and they're equally as brilliant; did you join that big water color challenge at Moxie Fab? Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tilly, your scenic card is gorgeous! Thank you for playing the Case Study with us...~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cool colour effect! Thanks for giving us some tips on how to recreate it :) Thanks so much for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gawsh - I just stumbled upon your blog, via Pinterest, and am loving your creations.
    One question though - am assuming you print your digi image and then create your card. How do you keep that image from running or smearing while you watercolor or baby wipe your creation?
    Appreciate any info as would love to try to CASE some of your beautiful creations.
    Thanks,
    Diane L loyaz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete