Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, June 21, 2013

On the beach

 
Over on the CAS-ual Fridays blog this week, the challenge is titled "Over the Edge", which is a design I always forget about but which I love for the extra little bit of dimension an over-the-edge element always gives to a card.
I've still got my chalks on my desk so am continuing with the rubbed chalk backgrounds/silhouette cards for my craft market stash, and here's one for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge.

 
 
 
 
Carrying on the beach theme, here are 2 more cards using Versamark ink and chalks. 
 
 
The same shell stamp was used on both these cards, but I used a 1" punch on the lower one to make it an inchie card.

 
Be sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays blog for wonderful over-the-edge inspiration, and join in the challenge as well.
 

13 comments:

  1. Wow Tilly....totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tilly. You are always so inspiring with your chalks. Gorgeous cards. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came here from the CAS-ual Fridays challenge... Your card is beautiful! Loved visiting your blog, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous cards! Your chalk techniques are stunning and I love the beach theme on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Tilly, your beach scene is totally awesome (seen on CAS-ual Friday) it's amazing what you've done with chalks on this, and your other projects. Just beautiful

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are so great! I love the beachy feel; it's just like being there; and you do an amazing job with the chalks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card you submitted to the current Casual Friday challenge. I also enjoyed looking at other posts. The baby cards were adorable, slipcover was impressive and Andy Warhol cracked me up. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards! The first one is my favourite, it´s really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the chalks look fantastic! I love the beach scene you've created, and the gull over the edge is such a great idea! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous seagull.. the details are so fine! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the beautiful scene on the first card. wonderful work! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful card ideas - especially with those "inchies", Tilly. Love the beachy feel - so pretty! I am your newest follower! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous selection of cards, Tilly! So beautiful! Love them all. What make is that gull stamp on the first? Love it!

    ReplyDelete