Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Very quick cards

Grab Our Badge!

I found another great card challenge blog, Fusion Cards, with a lovely inspiration combo this week, so here are 2 very quick cards for my market stash, made with watercolor crayons and spritzed water and silhouettes.  These make for great one-layer/CAS cards but I thought I'd add a bit more color with the layering on these two, and they 'pop' nicely as a result.  I chose the first one for the challenge, inspired by the beach theme provided.
Thanks for peeking!
 

 

3 comments:

  1. We're so very glad that you found us! I love your beach themed cards...the silhouette images are fantastic! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these cards are so artistic :) look like a painter's canvas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your watercolor technique on these! Both are so pretty and artful!

    ReplyDelete