Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, July 29, 2013

A few more fairy garden treasures

I've been having fun making more accessories for my fairy garden kits.  I did my first craft market last weekend and it was a great success, so hopefully I'll be able to go once a month.  I was so nervous about it, but the smiles on the faces of both adults and children when they saw my fairy gardens was so rewarding and I forgot about my nervousness as people asked questions, made comments and bought the kits.

How about these "Gnomeos"?  (The sticks are there so that the Gnomeos can be pushed into the soil in your garden and stay upright and stable.  If they were left to stand on their own on uneven ground, they may topple over!  Most of my small items, e.g. mushrooms, birdbaths, etc., have the sticks on their bottoms for this reason.)


Easy kitties - pebbles (as used in aquariums) painted with black Sharpie and sprayed with sealant.


The bunting is quite time-consuming to make, but well worth the effort.


 
Isn't it amazing what you can do with an acorn cap and a few beads and microbeads? 
 
 
I'm having sleepless nights thinking of all the mini bits and pieces I can add to my selection!

1 comment: