Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Another mini garden

I thought I'd enter this little garden in the Fairy Garden contest here on the Magic Onion Blog.  Be sure to pop over there and see all the beautiful gardens entered in the competition, and also all the great tips and ideas on the blog.
This would be a great gift for a co-worker to put on their desk, or someone who is ill and in bed, or a "just relax" gift for someone who's under a lot of stress.  Love the little stone painted kitties I've been making with just a river pebble and a black felt marker, don't you?  It's another garden I've made for the market next week.  Wait until you see the cute one in a basket that I'm working on now!  I just hope the flu we have running riot through the house at the moment has moved on by then.  Ugh.  Feeling like a zombie for almost a week now.  DS has coughed so much he's cracked a rib, which is very ouch. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my this is the cutest thing ever !!
    Just love your mini gardens.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I love these little gardens and I am sure they will sell well. hope everyone is soon feeling better
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete