Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Easy peasy pails

I've been making these tiny buckets/pails for my fairy garden kits today.  They are so easy to make using the Dollar Store Christmas bells (I found them in 4 different sizes and these are the midsized ones).  They come in packs of 8 here in NZ.  I removed the inside bits using pliers and then punched 2 holes on the sides for the handle, which I made from earring wires bent and trimmed to fit.  I'm very happy with the results and hope the fairies like them too!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. what a brilliant idea, I love the little pails, they should go down a storm in the little gardens
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I will use it if you don't mind:)

    ReplyDelete