Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Our new neighbours!

I finally made the fairy garden I've been planning for the hole in one of the beautiful old Puriri trees in our little 2 acre forest next to the house.  I love it, but am not sure what the permanent residents of the 'hole' will think when they try to get out or in now!
I have started a Facebook page called "Away With The Fairies" to share ideas and inspiration for you to create your own magical miniature garden.  Please join me there and share your ideas with the rest of the wacky world! 
 
Before . . .
 
 
After . . .

 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love your little door and mushrooms lol, I'm sure the faries will adore the new home
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little garden is adorable. I am sure your fairy neighbors will love it.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling little nook. Love the door.

    ReplyDelete