Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Fairy fun

Here are "before" and "after" photos of what I've been working on recently.  I have another market coming up on Sunday so am busy creating for my fairy gardens, which are selling really well, I'm happy to report.



And I've also been trying out some ideas with walnut shells (under the supervision of Eloise!)

5 comments:

  1. Oh Tilly, What marvelous little creations!!!
    As a young child I always dreamed of making tea sets out of acorns and things like you are doing now.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are these lol, I love the little wheelbarrow, they will disapear in seconds at the fair lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are these lol, I love the little wheelbarrow, they will disapear in seconds at the fair lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tire swing is awesome! I laughed when after scrolling down I saw what the cat was staring at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estupendas la creaciòn, el gato y la foto! felicitaciones Tilly

    ReplyDelete