Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

More mini treasures

I had a happy play today!  A wheelbarrow made from a walnut shell, filled with pumpkins for my Northern Hemisphere friends who will be celebrating Halloween and Thanksgiving soon, and a new little fairy house.  Don't you love the little rope ladder?
 

 

2 comments:

  1. my sincere condolences. what a wonderful remembrance you've created,the miniatures are fantastic!
    Could I also get the print file for your enter your pin cushion? It's fantastic!
    thanks so much
    tfoley55@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete