Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Distractions

I am still making little fairy gardens and accessories to sell at craft markets (one weekly and one monthly), and really enjoy thinking up new ideas and making all the bits and pieces for miniature gardens.  I love foraging for twigs, cones, seed pods and other natural embellishments I can use, both from our own little forest and around our property, as well as parks and roadsides!  I also have a Facebook page for sharing ideas, so if you're into miniature gardening, please visit me at Away With The Fairies and share your ideas with my followers there too. 
Here are a few pics of creations I've been having fun with in the past few months.











 
Thanks for visiting!
 

3 comments:

  1. some stunning little houses and gardens here, what fab idea's you have.
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your site and the imagination you have.
    As a little girl I always dreamed of doing this sort of thing but never did. I love what you do.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY, WHERE DO I BEGIN! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOUR FAIRY GARDEN IDEAS!!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete