Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, March 28, 2014

Love this mug

I'm not usually a pink-loving person, but this mug grabbed me at the thrift store a few days ago and I had to have it.  Chopsticks, bamboo skewers and toothpicks are great for ladders, etc.  The tiny basket is made from an acorn cap, silver wire, and filled with lichen and 3 polymer clay pink flowers.  The silver charm above the chair says "imagine".
 


 

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es precioso,que gran idea!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this little cup garden, love the little basket lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete