Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Off to do some gardening . . .

I've been having a play with wooden wheels my assistant carpenter (DH) cut for me yesterday.  I made a wheelbarrow a few months ago using a button for the wheel, but I think this one looks more rustic and fairy-ish, don't you agree?  I keep trying to think of fairy accessories to make using my stash of walnut shells, so any suggestions would be most welcome.  (So far I've made a basket, baby buggy, wheelbarrow and turtle.)  Stay tuned for a new and improved baby buggy coming soon!
 
 
And while I'm on the subject of gardening, here are some wonderful goodies in our garden at the moment.  Yum yum yum!  I'm not crazy about chillies but the assistant carpenter (aka The Chief Gardener or husband!) does
 



 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love your wheelbarrow and oh does your garden look lushious.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome haul from your garden. I would love to know what the assistant carpenter does with all those chillies. I make lot's of jam with ours but more ideas would be good. I love your wheelbarrow!

    ReplyDelete