Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Forest love

We are so lucky to have a 2 acre little forest here on our property


where I collect wonderful branches, twigs, seed pods, lichen, cones and other treasures that Mother Nature discards, and I "recycle" them in different ways in my little gardens.  Here are a few fallen branches I found a few days ago, which have been cut into 6" approx/15 cm lengths for houses (by my faithful Elf/DH!).
If you check the red mug in the post below you can see one of them that I've already made into a house, and another one with a blue door in the wire basket garden.  I love the different barks, textures and knobbly bits on them.  They add such amazing visual impact and dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment