Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, April 4, 2014

Today's folly . . .

Oh so easy axe. I made a slit in the twig handle using a craft blade and inserted the end of the axe blade (which is cut from an aluminium beer can!), and made another small cut in the big log so that the axe blade is balanced in the right position. Cut and glued 3 small twigs together for the wood pile (but more would look great too). Took all of 5 minutes to make and would look cute in a woodland fairy garden.
 
 
And here's a thrift shop teapot in my favourite colour.  Can't you imagine climbing that little rope ladder and sitting up there in the chair enjoying the view (if the kitty will move along and make room for you!)?  I can!  It needs a coffee machine too though!  LOL
 
 

1 comment:

  1. love your little logs and axe lol.........and what a darling little tea pot garden!
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete