Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, May 16, 2014

A few new things

Here are a few new things I worked on yesterday.  The Assistant Elf cut me more doors, and I made some little polymer clay flowers (some of these ones are bought - you can see the difference!  LOL) for my acorn cap and wire baskets.  The baskets add a touch of colour to little gardens and look lovely on a table, bench or beside a fairy chair.



I'll be at 2 markets this weekend.  Sunday at https://www.facebook.com/MatakanaIndieMarkets and tomorrow at
Crafternoon Tea https://www.facebook.com/CrafternoonTea
If you're in the neighbourhood please pop in and say hello.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fairy doors and I love your little flower baskets, wish I could come to your markets lol....hope you sell everything
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete