Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

A special New Zealand garden

For those of you who live in New Zealand or have visited here, I hope you will recognise some of the NZ/Kiwi elements in this little potted garden I made a few days ago.  The house is my interpretation of a Hobbit House.  I must still add a little Kiwi I think.  How could I forget it?!
The 'leaves/fronds' of the trees on the right of the pic are meant to be Pungas (tree ferns), which I made out of feathers collected in our garden and from the wild ducks who lke to sit and preen themselves on the grass beside our ponds infront of the house, so a big 'thank you' to the ducks for their contributions!




6 comments:

  1. another stunning creation, you are so clever with these
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your Blog! (suggested by Pinterest) Awesome doesn't cover it!! I can't wait till I have more time to explore. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanks again will use in my new place it terrible to look at now but wait till use your ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hanks again will use in my new place it terrible to look at now but wait till use your ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again will use in my new place it terrible to look at now but wait till use your ideas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again will use in my new place it terrible to look at now but wait till use your ideas

    ReplyDelete