Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Rubber duckies

A fellow stall-holder at one of the local markets I go to gave me these flat glass discs to play with and hopefully put to good use.  So, here's what I came up with . . .
I painted the fish and brown stones on the underneath of the glass disc first, then painted over them with blue paint, finally sealing them with Mod Podge. The ducks are my own homemade polymer clay creations, which I love making. (Which reminds me, note to self, I need more yellow clay next time I'm out and about!)




4 comments:

  1. I love what you have done with these, they are sooooooooooo cute lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am moving to my own home soon and these will brighten up my place thank you so much. I craft but this is great. amythus63@ Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am moving to my own home soon and these will brighten up my place thank you so much. I craft but this is great. amythus63@ Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am moving to my own home soon and these will brighten up my place thank you so much. I craft but this is great. amythus63@ Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete