Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Would you like a fairy door?

Visit my Facebook page Away With The Fairies and comment on the "doors" post before Sunday 18 May, and you could win one of 5 fairy doors.  I'm sure you have somewhere you could put it, or know someone who does.  I'm just sharing the fun of fairy gardens and celebrating (almost) 500 "Likes" on my FB page.  (And yes, I will ship anywhere in the world.)


3 comments:

  1. The fairy doors are just the right thing to start an 18 month little girl's imagination. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que puertas tan bonitas!!!!! Seguro que las pequeñas hadas estarán encantadas!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling. They do spark creativity. I'm imagining what's behind each door.

    ReplyDelete