Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Do your fairies like to entertain in their garden?

My Assistant Elf has been busy again, this time cutting twigs and branches for my fairy tables and chairs.  
Don't forget to pop in to Away With The Fairies on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Awaywiththefairiesgardens for fairy garden ideas and inspiration.





3 comments:

  1. Que bonitas,estoy segura que las hadas estarán comodísimas en ellas!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is this furniture and the little fruit dishes lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete