Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

And now for something completely different . . .

I've been busy with all my fairy goodies for awhile now, so here's a change of direction for the day!  A polymer clay pendant I made awhile ago, with silver bird beads on the black cord, and a fabric bead choker I finally finished (got started ages ago!)  My fabric beads need a bit of refining in future, but the whole concept (I hear!) is to make them rough and fluffy, so I didn't smooth down any stray bits.  The fabric is rolled onto plastic drinking straws and then cut into beads and wound with wire or thread with little seedbeads on it.  Fun to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment