Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Drink more wine!

We are heading into summer down here in New Zealand, so that means BBQ time again.  Yay!  I'm sure the fairies can't wait!  We don't drink fancy expensive wine in our house - just the basic stuff with screw tops, not corks, so I've found a way to recycle the tops.  This is my first effort but I think the design needs a bit of fine-tuning still.  I must do some more experimenting.


5 comments:

  1. Una idea genial para reciclar!!!!! Y queda tan bonito!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute b-b-q-!! well thought out, do you need help with the wine lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. That sounds like a great idea. Are you coming to visit?

      Delete
  3. I do love this Tilly. We also do a lot of screw tops, and will think of your BBQ whenever we open one. Hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tilly, what did you use to make the grill and the coals? I'd like to make one of these for the fairy garden I have started.

    ReplyDelete