Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Just playin' . . .

I had such fun working on this little fella . . .
I used a variety of seed pods, acorns, walnut shell, log discs, sticks, and cut-in-half bobby pins for the ears!  LOL


I also made a few more acorn cap wheelbarrows for my stock, as I'm back to doing weekly craft markets again starting in October.  (There's a tutorial on making the wheelbarrows further back in my blog, as well as on my FB page 


2 comments:

  1. Me encanta como te ha quedado ese burrito y las pequeñas carretillas son geniales!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning donkey and cart and those little wheelbarrows.... lol..... bet they sell like wildfire
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete